At Skyline Luge Singapore, a picturesque luge attraction set in Southeast Asia awaits your presence as you get to ride on four separate tracks at any time of day or night. Fly down the four distinct tracks (Dragon, Expedition, Kupu Kupu, and Jungle), each of which was carefully crafted with sharp turns, protracted straightaways, and thrilling drops. If not, board the Skyride for a beautiful perspective over Sentosa and the area's beaches. You can go on this excursion with your friends, family, and kids and make unforgettable memories while riding the Luge. With its hybrid design of a go-kart and a toboggan, as well as the breath-taking and panoramic views, Skyline Luge Sentosa Singapore has everything that makes it a special attraction.
The Skyline Luge ride spans over 2.6-kilometer and combines elements of a go-kart and a sled. If you are worried about your safety, then be rest assured that it is a perfectly safe and supervised approach, and is the ideal way to satiate your desire for velocity and all of your racing fantasies. The Skyline Luge ride houses four thrilling trails- the Jungle Trail, Kupu Trail, Expedition Trail, and Dragon Trail. All of these trails include exhilarating slopes and a range of twisting curves. Bringing out the adrenaline rush in you, the Skyline Luge Singapore is a truly unforgettable experience offering breathtaking views of Sentosa Island, the South China Sea, and the striking Singapore Skyline.
Book your tickets in the comfort of your home with 24*7 customer service and cancel anytime you want. An online ticket saves a lot of time and effort as you can avoid waiting for your turn only for the ticket counter to go housefull. You get to purchase combo packages like Singapore Cable Car, 4D Adventureland, Skyride combo, and more. And you get a considerable discount on your Skyline Luge Sentosa price while also avail exclusive offers.
A trip to Skyline Luge will have you hurtling along a breathtaking course with 4 different trails that let gravity do its work. It's a combination of a go-kart and a sled. The Skyline Luge Singapore lets you board a three-wheeled sled and steer it down a 1.2-meter track by pushing or pulling levers to slow down or speed up. When you get to the other side of the track, you can take the spectacular Sentosa Skyride, an open-cabin ride that offers a bird's-eye perspective over Sentosa, to return up. Furthermore, in addition to your single ticket for the Skyline Luge Sentosa and Skyride combo, you can also get digital photo vouchers as well.
Have this opportunity to observe the Lion City from up above with your combo package of Singapore Cable Car and Skyline Luge Sentosa. Treat yourself to the finest vistas of Singapore and Sentosa Island as you hop on the Singapore Cable Car and then try out the Skyline Lugh with four enthralling trails. You just have to purchase one ticket for this combo package and you’ll get entry to both of the adventures. The Skyline Luge lets you jump aboard the Luge and choose from tracks 2, 3, or 4 and make your ride extra special. After the Skyline Luge, head straight to the Singapore Cable Car to relish in the 360° panoramic vistas of Mount Faber and Sentosa Island. It’s the best way to explore the iconic landmark of the city from up above.
Have your express entry to both Sentosa 4D Adventureland and Skyline Luge Singapore with just one single ticket and make the most of your trip by participating in each activity wholeheartedly. With a single entry, visit Sentosa 4D Adventureland's 4 thrilling attractions by passing through an intricate and dynamic amusement zone. Explore Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Extreme Log Ride, Haunted Mine Ride 4D, and Desperados while creating memories to cherish forever. After exploring the 4D Adventureland, head straight to the Skyline Luge Sentosa Singapore to hop on their exhilarating tracks as they wind through curves, turns, and tunnels. From Imbiah Lookout down to Sentosa Island's stunning coastline, take your pick from one of four exhilarating tracks as you ride the Skyline Luge's turns, curves, and tunnels.
Tickets to Skyline Luge Sentosa Singapore can always be purchased in person at the ticket counter, but it’s advised that you book an online ticket to the venue to avoid standing in a long queue waiting for your turn, which is exhausting and time-consuming. Skyline Luge is a prominent attraction in Singapore, thus it’s pretty evident that there will be crowds, making it not a good idea to book your tickets in person. However, if you want to purchase your tickets online, you can choose your arrival date, make changes, and cancel whenever you like, as well as take advantage of exclusive reductions on the Skyline Luge Sentosa price.
Since Skyline Luge Sentosa is a well-liked tourist spot and receives hundreds of tourists on a regular basis, the ticket booths are frequently overrun with people. However, with a valid online ticket, you have the benefit of skipping the line and waiting for your turn to access the Skyline Luge venue. You get hassle-free access to the main entrance right away. You only need to present your electronic ticket in order to proceed.
Booking your tickets online have several benefits, but the one that makes your trip budget-friendly tops the list. You can avail of exclusive offers, amazing deals, and special discounts on your Skyline Luge price if you choose to book your adventure online. You also get a better idea of the combo packages you can only purchase online.
Book your tickets anytime you feel like; be it in a month’s advance or a day before. You’ll receive your e-ticket in your email so that you can show it at the venue. Advance booking saves a lot of your time by not letting you stand in a queue and wait for your turn at the ticket counter.
The best part of buying a ticket online is that you can do it from the comfort of your home. That being said, you don't have to waste time waiting in a large line for tickets. And if you choose to cancel your ticket, you can do so at home, without arriving at the ticket counter in person.
1. The Dragon Trail- The Dragon Track, a 688-meter-long trail with numerous curves, twists, and hairpin turns. It is the most well-known trail you can access as part of your Skyline Luge price as it turns out to be the biggest challenge a Luger may encounter. This trail is for you if you're searching for an adrenaline boost!
2. The Jungle Trail- The 628-meter-long Jungle Trail can be as enthralling and exciting as you want it to be. Choose this course if you enjoy quick, thrilling rides and let the gravity pull you through. The Skyline Luge Sentosa's Jungle Trail is around 628 meters long, and when the track is straightforward, you can drive your Luge more quickly.
3. The Expedition Trail- Since it was first introduced in 2017 and is the longest at 658 meters, this trail is the most recent addition to your Skyline Luge Sentosa price. It is intended for seasoned thrill-seekers and offers steeper slopes cutting through Sentosa's lush jungles as well as more twisting turns and thrilling tunnels. Bring your spirit of adventure aboard as you race through daring passages and bend and twirl through exciting turns.
4. Kupu Kupu Trail- Kupu Kupu, a 638-meter trail that was also introduced in 2017, means "butterfly" in Malay. It follows a wonderful path through Sentosa's enchanted woodlands. As it is a leisurely ride that offers a graceful yet lovely experience, this one is better suited for novices. You would appreciate the pleasure and liberty of rolling down one of Sentosa's newest luge courses while taking in the sights on the Kupu Kupu trail.
5. Night Luge- If you assumed that the Lugh was only available for use during the day, you are in for a treat. The Skyline Luge Singapore’s nighttime entertainment options are its finest feature. Experience the thrill of riding the luge on your preferred course at night with distinctive illumination. As you let gravity pull you down, it appears magically fantastic as the night light illuminates your tracks.